Mary Stewart started preschool this year! We enrolled in the Tuesday/ Thursday class. She is loving it & hasn't looked back yet!! I am thankful for this. I was worried because we really didn't know many children going into this class & most of Mary Stewarts besties are all in a class together. Silly me! My social bug hasn't batted an eye. We have 2 great teachers in a class of 10. As I dropped Mary Stewart off on her first day, I was telling her " I want you to have a happy heart Mary Stewart and obey your teachers. I love you!". She hugged me, gave me a kiss and said "I love and miss you mom." I want to remember all of these sweet moments forever!
Later that afternoon Matt texted me to see how the morning went & if there were tears on either of our parts! I couldn't believe I didn't get weepy; probably because I was too busy trying to get out the door!
Mary Stewart continues to have such a sweet & loving disposition.
We are excited for preschool!
Mary Stewart & I in her new classroom. Not concerned with taking pictures.
Daddy & Mary Stewart before school!
Dee Dee was in town and enjoyed first day of school smiles with Mary Stewart!




No comments:
Post a Comment