Oh the beach. So much happiness wrapped up in one word "beach." We just got back from a wonderful trip with Matthew's family ( I started writing this a month ago). This trip has been in the works since the spring, but it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Thankful that in the Lord's provision he new we needed this trip at the end of the summer. I have come to the conclusion that September might be my favorite month to visit. It's not as hot, crowds have gone home and it's just calmer.
The only guaranteed time that all of Matthew's family is together is Christmas morning, and as families grow, I know that's not always going to be a guarantee either. It had been since Christmas since we had all been together. What a great trip. The house was beautiful, the company amazing, beach was perfect and the food was great too!
Anna Caroline wasn't a fan on the pool. I think it has something to do with her being contained. She's a free bird for sure! The beach suited her perfectly. She could romp around to her delight.
Mary Stewart loved it all. Mainly ALL the attention from her aunts and uncles.
I walked away with a couple of things from this beach trip:
1. I am ready for someone else to start having kids!!! We need cousins!
2. If we are going to get Dee Dee out of the kitchen (we all divided up meals, but she didn't listen) we are going to have to tie her up!
3. I want a house in Watercolor. Not too much to ask right?
Thank you Pa Pa and Dee Dee for a great trip filled with sweet memories!
* Sadly the only photos I ended up with were from my phone- forgive the quality*
* Sadly the only photos I ended up with were from my phone- forgive the quality*





No comments:
Post a Comment