Monday, August 22, 2011

Just What I Needed


Mauree, Holly, Virginia, Kim

This past weekend was just what I needed, & I didn't even know I needed it! My sister & 3 of my very dear friends from college came in for a long girls weekend! Matthew kept Anna Caroline & Mary Stewart for us Friday night & then Saturday morning he & Mary Stewart headed to Camp D. Thank you honey for such a sweet time with my friends!!!
I've said it before, but there is something so easy & refreshing about old friends. Friday we stayed local & enjoyed drinks at The Strand & then a great dinner at Simpatico. For my Marietta friends- you must go try the peach sangria!!!! Saturday we headed into Atlanta & shopped! Saturday night we ate in & laughed & talked & traveled down memory lane ( I knew scrapbooking in college would pay off!!!).
It was hard to say goodbye this morning, but a little easier knowing I'll see them all next month!
Thank you girls for making the road trip!!
I have to mention that Anna Caroline was an absolute gem shopping on Saturday!
Thankful for such sweet friendships that just continue to pick up right where they are left!

No comments:

Post a Comment