It's true. I already see it. All the great and wonderful things you did for your first child, it just doesn't seem to happen with the second (I had to pull a photo off my i phone of AC from this week in her pj's- where are the pics on my good camera in her sweet outfits- point proven) My intentions are there, I promise. My sweet friend Amy has a great blog and just had her first a few days after Anna Caroline. I am going to copy her format in hopes of doing a better job of documenting Anna Caroline.
Ten Week Stats
Weight: 10 lbs. 16 oz.
Height: 23.25 inches
Diaper Size: Size 1 or 2
Clothes Size: Size 0 to 3 months
What Anna Caroline Likes: She is so content all of the time!
We are so blessed. This week I broke out the baby bath tub and started doing her
nightly bath in the tub rather than the sink. She loves stretching out in the water.
What Ann Caroline Dislikes: I really can't think of anything
she dislikes....except when her big sister lovingly pokes her in the eye.
Best Moment of the Week: Anna Caroline had a 6 hour stretch one night.
I am praying this continues.
This has been our first week of "normal" life. There have been no visitors. No extra help. I am pleased to say we are more than surviving, but I am actually enjoying my sweet family. Matthew has done a great job of rearranging his schedule to be home in the evenings to help. That has truly been the key to our success.
She is too precious! Way to go on the 6 hour stretch! Keep it up, AC!!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet baby girl! so glad things are going smoothly!
ReplyDelete