Thursday, August 4, 2011

Big Sis, Lil Sis


I am behind on the blogging and the updates on baby Anna Caroline. My friend Stephanie made adorable matching shirts for the girls! I have been waiting for our little peanut to get big enough to fit into it! Well at 8 weeks she has begun to grow into it. She made 8 weeks last Tuesday & I think she was somewhere between 10.5 & 11 pounds. We go next week for our official 2 month check up so I'll have to update with more accurate data then! I will share that this week (week 9) she has started talking. She was in her bed looking & listening to her mobile while I was putting clothes up & all of the sudden I heard this babble. Sure enough I went to her crib & there she was.... telling me all about it! She has also rolled from her tummy to her back 4 times in the last 2 days!!!

Mary Stewart LOVES to kiss her baby!


We needed Dee Dee & Aunt Randi there to help surpervise & make sure Anna Caroline didn't get mauled by her big sis!

I can't say enough about this SWEET girl! She has adjusted so well. It makes my heart happy to see her love for Anna Caroline. I love to hear her say "Mommy, Baby Pie." Which means mommy does baby have her pie (pacifier). So thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment