We have just turned 11 months! Wow! That means only one month till Mary Stewart's birthday! I can't believe this time last year, I was about 40 pounds heavier, frantically trying to put together a nursery, oh and having my bathroom ripped apart! Oh how sweet to be on this side of it all and enjoying the wonderful blessing of motherhood!
Back to Mary Stewart! Ten months was great! It was so fun to be back home with you everyday, though we spent most of the month on the road! We made two trips to Baton Rouge and a trip to Oxford, MS for Brian & Rachel's wedding!!!
Here are some thoughts of the blur of a month that just passed us by...
-We caught up on trying foods! You tried turkey, chicken, & beef! You liked it all!!
-What a great week in Baton Rouge with momma's dear friends! You loved being with Baby James, Ella, & Perry. You sure were cute playing with Perry! It is so sweet to see that you two adore each other!
-First Trip to the Atlanta Zoo! Ya Ya came to visit and gave you an early birthday present, a year long membership to the Zoo (Thanks Poppy too!)! You loved being in your stroller taking in all the sights! I know we will enjoy this frequently.
-Squealing! Oh the squealing! You are starting to squeal when something doesn't quite go your way! You understand the word "No" & are pretty obedient.
-You still sleep like a champ at night, naps.... well they are a work in progress.
-Your not walking yet, but your balance is improving! I don't think it will be long, but I am not in a hurry for you to do so!
-Very curious! You like to be in the know as to what is going on!
Everyone said it goes by so fast. I never believed how quickly time would pass. Mary Stewart your personality is developing and you are such a sweet heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment