I feel like I have blinked and the past month has gone by. July was quite busy for us. I am continued to be amazed at how much you change each month.
Here is a little glimpse of month 9!
*We didn't really try too many new foods but Dee Dee introduced you to tofu and you love to share my whole wheat waffles with me in the morning.
*You have become quite the chatter bug. "Uh Oh" is your most frequent word. But you will say Mama and Dada too!
*Puppy Dogs!!!! Oh my how you LOVE dogs! You will make the cutest kissy face and "call the dogs"! You even have your own little bark. We are thankful that the dogs you encounter are so patient with you!
*NO!!! You know what No means! When I tell you "No", you usually will mind! (I hope this trend continues)
*You had your first swim in Carters Lake! I think you would have enjoyed the lake a little more without the life jacket.
* I left you! Not just for a night, but for 6 days!!! I knew you would be fine, but I wasn't so sure about me! We went to celebrate our 5th anniversary & had a great trip. You had a great time at Camp D with Dee Dee and Papa!
*You sleep between 12 and 13 hours at night (we are so blessed) but it seems you are scared you are going to miss something during the day, so your naps well they seem to be cat naps!
*We made a trip to Baton Rouge to visit all of our favorite people!
* I am beginning to see a little bit of separation anxiety (I am fine with you being a mama's girl)!
*On the go...... You aren't one to sit still. You are always on the go. I love to watch you crawl and climb.
Oh Mary Stewart you truly are such a sweet & happy baby! I love watching you each day. You continue to be such a blessing to our family.




Here is a little glimpse of month 9!
*We didn't really try too many new foods but Dee Dee introduced you to tofu and you love to share my whole wheat waffles with me in the morning.
*You have become quite the chatter bug. "Uh Oh" is your most frequent word. But you will say Mama and Dada too!
*Puppy Dogs!!!! Oh my how you LOVE dogs! You will make the cutest kissy face and "call the dogs"! You even have your own little bark. We are thankful that the dogs you encounter are so patient with you!
*NO!!! You know what No means! When I tell you "No", you usually will mind! (I hope this trend continues)
*You had your first swim in Carters Lake! I think you would have enjoyed the lake a little more without the life jacket.
* I left you! Not just for a night, but for 6 days!!! I knew you would be fine, but I wasn't so sure about me! We went to celebrate our 5th anniversary & had a great trip. You had a great time at Camp D with Dee Dee and Papa!
*You sleep between 12 and 13 hours at night (we are so blessed) but it seems you are scared you are going to miss something during the day, so your naps well they seem to be cat naps!
*We made a trip to Baton Rouge to visit all of our favorite people!
* I am beginning to see a little bit of separation anxiety (I am fine with you being a mama's girl)!
*On the go...... You aren't one to sit still. You are always on the go. I love to watch you crawl and climb.
Oh Mary Stewart you truly are such a sweet & happy baby! I love watching you each day. You continue to be such a blessing to our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment