This weekend is very exciting for our family. The anticipation of Brian and Rachel's wedding is here. Brian (Matt's youngest brother) is dear to our hearts. As you may recall, Brian has lived with us on two different occasions. Rachel too is oh so dear, and as time passes I realize we have more and more in common.
What a sweet celebration this weekend will be, filled with sweet friends and family. I get giddy when I think about all of Matthew's siblings and spouses (The Ashley's!) and my sister and brother in law too being together all weekend. Can we say "Get So Excited!"
The same minister, Ketih Berger, who married Matthew and I, is also marrying Brian and Rachel. Keith was the RUF campus minister at LSU, and I cherish the time I was under his teaching. Looking forward to this great reunion as well. I know of at least 6 couples who will be here this weekend that Keith married! Wow!!
I am so thankful for Brian and Rachel to be united as one! Rachel lost her mother to cancer her senior year of high school. I know she has longed for the place to call home and to make hers. What a sweet blessing God has given her in marriage. Not only to find a place to call home, but a place to make a home with Brian.
We would covet your prayers as many of us travel this weekend. We pray for a sweet weekend that would glorify God and that we would truly celebrate in his graciousness.
Don't worry I am brining my camera!
Cheers to Brian and Rachel!!
No comments:
Post a Comment