I thought I may catch some of you up to speed on where we (the donald's) are.....
So Matthew and I have been married for 4 1/2 years!!! Matthew works for Terracon as a business development specialist in the solid waste services (aka marketing the solid waste industry). I have the great joy of staying home with Mary Stewart. I have a feeling you all will get to know what our days look like! Mary Stewart was born September 30, 2009. She is such a precious blessing. This spring we have a house guest! Brian (Matt's younger brother) aka Uncle B, is with us. He is doing a sports marketing internship here in Atlanta. We are excited about his engagement to Rachel. They will be married in August. Our hope is that Brian will get a great job here in Atlanta and they will be our neighbors! I think Matt enjoys having the male companionship (right now he is out numbered with Mary Stewart and I and Annie & Maggie (the 2 female labs who live in the basement)).
As I look back over the past year (really my whole life) I am so amazed at how kind the Lord has been to us and how he continually blesses us.
No comments:
Post a Comment