Friday, February 19, 2010

Avacado....


This week Sweet Mary Stewart tried avacado! To watch her facial expressions was priceless. I assume this is the first food that she has tried that truly has flavor (not sure rice cereal mixed with breast milk is that flavorful). Mary Stewart didn't love it, but she didn't not like it either. You could tell she was trying to figure out what this new texture was. The good news for me is I think I'll have someone to enjoy guacamole with me in the years to come.

This week I ordered the Beaba Babycook baby food maker! It came in today and I am anxious to be domestic with it! Don't worry I'll be sure to fill you all in on it!

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous, Ashley!! I had a magic bullet that I made John Paul's food in. It's so fun to experiment, but if you're like me, you may get your feelings hurt when they don't eat what you created. Don't.

    ReplyDelete