This time last week I was settling in after a weekend away.
It all started with these two.....
John & Matt started playing golf last spring. A few months ago they began talking about a golf weekend away.
Naturally I was thrilled when they decided to include these two....
It was just about perfect. I had my friend to do all of my favorite girl things: shopping, afternoon coffee, a great morning run... And then our evenings with the boys!
Enjoying the cool air around the fire pit. Not the best pictures but certainly a great time.
"The Hound" a resturant in Auburn had been recommended to us & it was delicous. I HIGHLY reccommend it! Our table took full advantage of their menu: wild game sausage sampler, pimento cheese, hot pepper jelly, gourmet grilled cheese, beet salad, an amazing take on chili, burger out of this world........ (that doesn't really cover it). Like I said you should try it.
John & Emily live a few blocks from us. They have two precious little ones, Durham & Caroline. Emily & I tend to fill our afternoons together when we are "golf widows". Thankful for the friendships and looking forward to our next golf trip. Golf just may become my new favorite sport.......





Oh I love this! Great memories of a weekend that feels like it was months ago! :) see y'all in 2013
ReplyDelete