Oh My Stars..... I've been saying it a lot lately. Seems like more & more over the past 6 months. I wonder if it has any correlation with this Sweet Pea becoming more and more mobile.
Oh my stars she's on the table. Oh my stars she has climbed out of the high chair. Oh my stars she has climbed out of the strap in the grocery cart & is standing about to take a dive. Oh my stars she is so fast. Oh my stars she is hiding under the bed. Oh my stars she has a fiery temper. Oh my stars you are an eater. Oh my stars you MELT MY HEART.
Anna Caroline loves to be wide open. Truly. Give her a field and she is happy to run for days.
Clearly she is giving me a run for my money. I feel like each day she has a new word, today she was carrying around a baby and kept saying "baby, baby" like a little parrot. She is a great eater & I swear most days she eats more than Mary Stewart. She is trying to drop the morning nap but somedays needs it. Anna Caroline tends to be such a content child & still loves our outings in the stroller. I am thankful she is becoming more snuggly. At night she will cuddle up with me, lean over give me a kiss, snuggle back up under my chin, lean up and give me a kiss, repeat, repeat. It's hard to put her in bed on those nights. We only have 5 teeth and are patiently waiting for the others as this momma is over teething.
Her personality is continuing to be revealed and it's precious! So different from Mary Stewart. Anna Caroline, thank you for adding such joy and spice to our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment