Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Hallelujah Christ has Risen!
How thankful I am to know I have eternal life because Christ bore my sin on the cross. What a undeserved gift.
This year was that much more special because we had Anna Caroline to celebrate with us and we enjoyed lunch with friends.

( My sweet easy going baby wasn't having pictures today)

As we were leaving church this morning a friend asked us what our plans were. It was so nice to say we were having lunch with some of our friends that live in our neighborhood. As many of you know, I have longed for community. Today was such a sweet picture of God's blessings. Our sweet friends the Boon's graciously hosted us. It was a last minute sweet, easy, & simple lunch.

As Mary Stewart, Lily, & Durham ran around the backyard it was again such a picture of answered prayers and again what an undeserved blessing of friendship.

Me, Kasie, Emily

After Mary Stewart's nap, Matthew had an egg hunt for her. So cute!

Making sure all eggs are accounted for!


Not sure I approve of hiding eggs on top of the fence and then encouraging the 2.5 year old to climb up and get it, but then again I'm not daddy.

Cupcake Egg!

Getting a picture of my girls was about impossible.

A picture of my family of 4- yeah right!
Hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter!




1 comment: