Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break!



My oh my how "spring break" has changed for me the last 10 years! I had the sweetest spring break this year with 3 of my dearest friends from college and their husbands.

Brad & Virginia

Katharine & Phelps

Alex & Suzanne

We average about once a year when the four of us are together (I won't complain since we are scattered throughout the southeast from Shreveport to Charlotte) so I savored this time on the beach in Destin. I had to laugh as we all were lounged under umbrella's on the beach at one point. I guess the days of "bathing beauties" are over! Ha!
It's so nice because our husbands look forward to their time together just as much.
We had a lot of down time and a lot of good food and drinks. I loved our outing Saturday night to Grayton to Red Bar (the 85% crab cakes are a must). What do you do when you have an hour wait? Take pictures of course..... I guess some things never change. So thankful for sweet friends and memories!



I had to throw this one in, look at how cute my honey is!

Thankful for my sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment