I blink and another week, then month has gone by. I knew time flew but I feel like lately we've been going through life at warp speed!
Can you believe I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old?
("Where is me?" her favorite game these days)
Mary Stewart had her 2.5 year check up last week. Almost 38 inches tall and 34 pounds, the doc said she was perfectly proportional! I like that.
Mary Stewart is still such a sweet heart. She is a very loving and affectionate child and truly has a sweet disposition. Unfortunately for her she has two strong willed parents and so inherited some of that as well. We have our moments of being two but the good days far out weigh the bad. Mary Stewart loves the park, music class, bible study & school (this is technically MMO but she frequently ask to go to school) and being outside of course. She is quite the social butterfly so whenever friends are involved she is a happy girl.
Oh that precious baby Anna Caroline. I am shocked she is already 10.5 months old! When did this happen?
Truly she is such a content baby. Until she was 10 months old she has been happy to sit in her bucket (car seat) and watch the world go by. My friends jokingly comment that they've never seen her out of her seat or heard her cry. Seriously she may be the easiest baby ever. Now she just wants to be on the move constantly. It is so fun to watch her crawl (she's pretty speedy) and crab walk. She has already mastered climbing the stairs. Thankfully she is pretty tough when it comes to playing with her sister! She is finding her voice and beginning to have an opinion. At 10 months she was about 18 pounds, so still on the petite side but nice and long and lean. She has become quite the eater too! So far I haven't found anything she doesn't like.
It warms Matthew and I's heart to watch them play and interact. It is so fun and I am so excited for the days ahead, though I don't want them to go so fast though.
They are too adorable! :) Love to see sisters love on one another.
ReplyDelete