Monday, December 19, 2011

Yes Suz I am a Copy Cat



Today I saw precious pictures of my dear friend Suzanne's little men in the tub together. I don't always bathe the girls together but when I do Mary Stewart loves to have "baby Anna" (we haven't mastered Caroline) with her. Tonight I snapped a few shots and its so fun to see how tickled Anna Caroline gets when Mary Stewart talks to her. It warms my heart that they will have each other! Which makes me think of my own sweet sister (go look at the precious puppies on her blog), who by the way has a birthday today! Happy birthday Hattie!!


Mary Stewart "washing" Anna Caroline


Can't you just hear those giggles from Anna Caroline?

1 comment:

  1. love that we can share ideas :-) i finally ordered my blog book for 2010....you need to get yours!!

    ReplyDelete