Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Glimpse


Just a little glimpse into a Christmas Extravaganza ( I Say this because we had 4 different celebrations! Oh wait 5!) as seen from my i phone. I hope to post some sweet pictures from the good camera but here we go.......


My sweet family on Christmas morning!


This was just too cute not to share! Anna Caroline is still just so sweet.

Meredith (my sis's sister in law, Holly (my sis), Fleur (BF from high school) & me!
Don't judge, we took this picture in an attempt to showcase 4 different years of ddd pledge classes. Cheesy I know.

When we go to Baton Rouge it is such a whirlwind but this was probably one of my favorite night. So many of my closest friends from high school and college got together one night. So fun. Wish now we would have taken that group shot!!


Mary Stewart LOVES "Lizzy Goose". I think Lizzy may like her.


Sweet Anna Caroline on Christmas Morning


Mary Stewart with her manger scene from "Maw Maw Anna". She was particulary upset today when I packed up Christmas- "Where baby Jesus go Mommy?"



Ever heard of Kissing Cousins? Here you go.....Look how she just grips him.
Watch out!!

Like I said, this is but a glimpse.... but a sweet glimpse into a wonderful Christmas

1 comment: