
Family shot at church Sunday morning.
(Yes same dress in the last post & this one, at this point in pregnancy my selection is slim! Also sadly you can't notice this, but guess how giddy I was when on our way to church I realized the 3 of us coordinated. Mary Stewart's dress had pink & yellow smocking!)
In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand
In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless Babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live
There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From a lifes first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I stand
I hope these words can resonate with you! We were blessed with a sweet weekend! Matt has been traveling so I covet our weekends together! Saturday we had a wonderful time with sweet friends as Mary Stewart hunted Easter eggs. I am proud to say she caught on to the concept rather quickly and had a ball!
Sunday morning we celebrated Christ resurrection at church and then enjoyed a meal at home together. I think this was the first official holiday meal I had prepared all by myself. Matthew gave me a sweet compliment, "Besides crawfish, this is the best Easter meal I've ever had." In Louisiana we would have been eating boiled crawfish (one of our FAVORITES) for Easter Lunch.
sorry to be such a commenter lately BUT that hymn was at our wedding! we had a black man re-write it and sing it soulfully, half acapella half with piano. love that song!!!!
ReplyDelete