Monday, December 6, 2010

The Daily Grind


I realized it had been awhile since I blogged and I blame it on the daily grind. Life has been busy but uneventful and I am thankful for that.
Mary Stewart has been busy cutting 4, yes FOUR molars!!!! I swear everyday I put my finger in her mouth and there is another tooth. For about a week she has been taking INCREDIBLE (by Mary Stewart standards) naps. Of course today was a short one, but I am hopeful for tomorrow!
This past weekend we put up our tree and there is something so wonderful about sitting in a room with a lit up tree! I am looking forward to this Christmas season.....
Here are a few pictures of Mary Stewart. She is a girl on the go & capturing a picture of her is hard work!


Mary Stewart is still in love with dogs. She is barking at the dog ornament in this picture.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. uneventful??? i don't think so! btw, MS's hair is getting long in the back :-) love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Stewart look at you! It's been too long cute girl!

    ReplyDelete