Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Mercies Each Morming

I found myself waking up each morning last week asking the Lord for new mercies. Let me catch you up.....
Last Sunday evening the stomach bug hit me! After 13 hours of misery I called my doctor & she admitted me for fluids. Matthew got Mary Stewart ready and our gracious friend Erin (mother of the twin bunny) took her for us. Here I am thankful to be under care!



As the day progressed I was still unable to keep anything down and I developed a fever. It was decided I was spending the night. Matthew went home to hold down the fort with Mary Stewart. The next morning at 5:45 am Matthew calls to tell me he has been up all night & has the bug!!! Thankfully I felt better but was still weak. My sweet friend Kasie came to pick me up & I made it home about 10:30 to take over Mary Stewart duty so Matt could rest. All week we were so puny. Thankfully Mary Stewart didn't get the bug but a terrible cough. I took her in on Friday to be told she was wheezing!!!! We came home with the nebulizer....



Sweet baby has been a trooper & is improving! Needless to say it has been a trying week for us, but I do know this truth.... The Lord grants us new mercies each morning!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Those super "eventful" weeks always seem to make us wish for the boring weeks. Glad you are on your way back to health!

    ReplyDelete