Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Halloween

Hippity Hoppity Halloween!
This Halloween was so much fun! We spent the weekend with our good friends Ben & Mary Catherine & their sweet daughter Charlotte (who is exactly 3 weeks younger than MS) on their families farm. Farm is an understatement, more like an estate. Maybe Matthew will be a guest blogger about "The Farm." He captured some great shots & I think somewhere there may be video..... something the boys enjoyed capturing Saturday evening.
Back to Halloween. On Saturday evening Mary Catherine and I dressed the girls up and took them into the nearby town for trick or treating. The downtown merchants all stood outside to hand out candy. I must say the girls were precious. They insisted on walking and couldn't wait to grab out of the buckets. Of course Mary Catherine & I were happy to help them eat their candy! Mary Stewart enjoyed her first tootsie roll pop! I was so surprised to see her make it down to the tootsie roll. How many licks does it take?






Sunday we headed back home to Marietta and participated in our neighborhood events. We walked over to a parade with some new friends (so wish I had pictures: the cutest pig and puppy you have ever seen!). Mary Stewart took it all in.... I loved seeing all the sweet neighborhood kids and some of my old students.
Then we quickly jumped in the car and headed a few blocks over so Mary Stewart could join up with her twinkie! My friend Erin picked up matching costumes for Mary Stewart & Helen. They were the most adorable pair of bunnies. Erin gave them pink noses and whiskers too!
By this point Mary Stewart was starting to wear out, but like all good rabbits she nibbled on her carrot. All in all it was a fun Halloween weekend with lots of sweet memories!

Mary Stewart's twin, Helen!



"The Zoo"- Andrew, the zoo keeper; Evan, the ferocious tiger & the bunnies!


1 comment:

  1. mary stewart is definitely the cutest bunny i've ever seen! love the pics. looks so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete