Monday, June 28, 2010

Way Too Fast!

(Mary Stewart in her dalmation cow outfit, made by my childhood babysitter)

Last weekend I went through Mary Stewart's closet cleaning out, reorganizing, and packing clothes up. The emotions of putting my baby's, baby stuff up, was kind of overwhelming. I can't believe we are already 9 months old. It is so fun to see her interact and move in a new way, but I miss the sweetness of an infant (yes I am getting baby fever, but I am not acting on it, yet anyway....). Mary Stewart is just growing up way too fast.

This last month has been quite eventful. Here is what month 8 looked like for Mary Stewart.

- Your new foods were mango, kiwi, watermelon, okra, cheese & hummus (you are particularly fond of the hummus)
-It seems you really enjoy feeding yourself your Cheerios! My how it entertains you!
-You are crawling! We look up sometimes and wonder where you have wandered to.
-Standing! Anywhere and Everywhere you can pull yourself up, you certainly try.
-This month you have been going to camp with me! You LOVE playing with the other children. We are thankful for Estaefania who you are so fond of!
-You are becoming a daddy's girl! It may be because he throws you in the air, plays peek a boo, and gets on the floor in the middle of all your toys with you.

Yes, you are still rotten in the best way, and realizing that this is such a short season with you, I wouldn't change a thing. I don't think either (Matthew or I) of us could have ever imagined we could love you as much as we do.


On the move......... Constantly!

Helping in the kitchen!

Mary Stewart & Estaefania at Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment