I feel like the past few weeks have been a whirl wind. Oh it's because they have been. Since we made it home from the beach it's all a blur.
Dee Dee & Papa (Matthew's parents) were in town last week. His sister Randi is here for the summer too. She is working as a nanny here in Atlanta. She has already come over for dinner and we loved having her with us at church. My dad passed through town last week. We had a great visit, although it was too short. Sadly I realized I didn't take any pictures of Mary Stewart & her Paw Paw. But I guess the real news to catch you up on is my summer job. June 1 camp started for me! For the past few years I have served as Director of Paceketeers at Pace Camp here in Atlanta. It's a precious camp for 3 to 5 years old and I have an amazing staff who I adore. One of the great perks of the job is that I can bring Mary Stewart to camp. My friend Holly introduced me to a sweet high school girl, Estefania, who is keeping Mary Stewart at camp. I am thankful to have her.
It seems they (Estafania & MS) adore one another. She reaches for Estafania in the morning, and doesn't seem to mind when I leave (what a bitteresweet feeling)
Here are some pictures to catch you up!
Mary Stewart spent some time with her Dee Dee & Papa while I was in training last week.
Flowers!!! My oh so precious husband brought these home to me as camp started this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment