I truly can't believe Mary Stewart is 7 months old. This month has flown by and I attribute that to many reasons (mostly because we have been here, there and everywhere!).
So here is a recap (of what I can remember anyway..... I am amazed at how my brain no longer works!).....
-Yeah! You FINALLY rolled from your tummy to your back!
- We travelled quite a bit: Savannah, Baton Rouge, & Tupelo!
-You tried peaches, peas, and plums
-You can sit up all by yourself!
-You love to swing outside
-Books seems to be your love! Especially "Go, Dog. Go!" I hope this proves to be a lifetime hobby
-We met baby Ella (your future college roommate)
-I had to pay for your first babysitter! Dori was wonderful.....We had Uncle B's engagement party.
-I seem to produce "skim" milk, so we had to start giving you a bottle too....You are a great eater and we are so thankful you are not picky!
-Of course you are still rotten! We all think you have hung the moon!! (& no I don't think that will change anytime soon!)

No comments:
Post a Comment