Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!!



*Due to our trip to the beach & my power cord dying, this post is over due!

Today (Saturday) is Nathan's 26th birthday! Nathan is 2nd in line in birth order of Donald children (Matthew, Nathan, Brian, Randi).

Here is a little back ground on Uncle Nathan! He is also married to an Ashley Donald. Nathan has a passion for working with children and is a Director for the YMCA. He and Ashley recently moved to Beaumont, Tx for Nathan's work. They don't have any children yet, but a sweet dog, Beaux. Nathan is the only sibling of Matthew who has never lived with us ( I know, how did he get so lucky? )

Nathan is truly one of the most genuine people I know. It is so apparent his love for people when you are talking to him. He has such a caring and playful spirit. As I have seen Nathan encounter hardship he is never one to wallow in self pity. The saying, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." That is sweet Nathan. I look forward to watching Mary Stewart adore her Uncle Nathan (& aunt ashley)!

Nathan we wish the miles between us weren't so many, but are so excited for you and Ashley's opportunities is Texas.

We wish you a happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment