Where do I begin? There isn't a post long enough for me to begin to convey the sweet joy Anna Caroline has brought to our home. She truly melts my heart.
I haven't done a great job filling my blog about Anna Caroline, but these are the things I want to remember.......
-Your smile! Especially when I go to get you out of your bed.
-The way you are so content ALL the time. I truly haven't ever seen such a laid back baby.
-I love to see you light up when Mary Stewart lays on the floor with you. You both delight in one another.
-The way you have blessed me beyond measure.
Anna Caroline turns 5 months Tuesday. Here is a little bit about her:
-At 4 months 10 days, she was 12 pds. 10 oz. and 25.75 inches long (string bean)
-She can roll from her tummy to back and back to tummy.
-She prefer her tummy & has great core strength, she reminds me of a turtle as she pops her head up and looks around and also she resembles someone flying with her arms and legs in air while she is laying down.
-We haven't started cereal, maybe next month (so different with the 2nd, not in a hurry for any of that).
-Great night time sleeper! She has been sleeping through the night since about 3.5 months! Her naps vary but she does seem to be a better napper than her sister!!
-Did I mention she is the sweetest baby? Recently we were with Anna Mae (Matthew's grandmother and Anna Caroline's name sake & one of my all time favorite people) and she thought there was something wrong with AC because she never fusses! We are blessed.
Truly my cup runneth over!

No comments:
Post a Comment