Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!


The southerner in me couldn't think of a better title for this post! I love fall. It use to mean a break in hot temps growing up in Louisiana. Now it welcomes the beauty of leaves changing and truly a the season that most of the country knows as fall.


I love to decorate for the different holidays throughout the year. This year I was determined to get some ideas from pinterst, find a bail of hay and some mums and go to town. I did just that.


However we had a little fall fairy come visit our house with fall gifts. This fairy is also known as Ya Ya to Mary Stewart. She brought us some rather large pumpkins, scarecrows, gords, corn and a wreath she made for my door!

(Mary Stewart kissing her giant pumpkin)

Thanks mom for adding your special touch.

Ya Ya & Mary Stewart

Happy Fall Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment