
Sweet as Tupelo Honey. That she is. Rachel Donald that is. My newest sister in love!
Yesterday was sweet Rachel's birthday (yesterday being last Friday! I'm a little behind)! A very special one.... her first one married! Having a cold on her birthday isn't so sweet.
As soon as I met Rachel, I knew I wanted her in the family. I love my relationship with Rachel because it feels so natural. There is no agenda or pressures and it doesn't matter if we talked yesterday or two weeks ago, it's just natural. We are people people and she loves so well.
If you know my husband, you know he loves to pick on you (especially if he likes you), and that he can be what he likes to call "honest" and I like to call "harsh". He loves to pick on Rachel... and I love that Rachel has 2 older brothers and will dish it right back to Matthew.
Then there is sweet Rachel's love for Mary Stewart and well that makes my heart melt too! I was shocked to see the depths of her love for Mary Stewart when we opened a precious LSU outfit for her for her birthday (Rachel is an Ole Miss Alum).
Rachel, we love you! We are thankful you are in our family and your love for us! Thank you for being my sister in love, but my friend too!
Happy Birthday!!!

P.S. Rachel is a great writer. Check out her blog......
No comments:
Post a Comment