"Whoa, we're half there, ohhhh living on a prayer!" (Yes I'm singing the lyrics out loud as I type, aren't you glad your not here to listen!) Well I can't believe we are half way there with Mary Stewart and yes we are living on a prayer =) This week we hit the six month mark! I see now how quickly time goes by.
Here is a little recap on month 5:
-You LOVE to eat, and it seems you can never get enough! This month we introduced you to oatmeal, pears, & bananas. Sweet potatoes are still one of your favorites!
-Rolly Polly seems appropriate as you are rolling tons from your tummy to your back (ecspecially in your crib!)
-You can put your pi (pacifier) in your mouth all by yourself!
-We love walking now that spring is upon us.
-You had a great trip to Baton Rouge and your family & friends adore you!
-No teeth yet, but lots of drool and things (anything) in your mouth.
-You like your sippy cup! Not sure if you are actually drinking anything, but you love to practice.
-Your feet found your mouth!
-You are still rotten, spoiled rotten that is! You have your daddy wrapped around your finger. What is it about daddy's and little girls?
No comments:
Post a Comment