Monday, March 22, 2010

We Won!!


We Won! Well actually we didn't, Matthew did. Let me start from the beginning. Claire Strebeck Photography was doing a give away compliments of Apply & Ivy. It's such a precious set: a matching father/son tie and super cute headband with flower. I never win things, NEVER, but entered in hopes to. Last weekend when Holly & Lee were in town (Claire is Lee's sister, yes the world keeps getting smaller) the deadline was approaching for the giveaway. I told Matt to enter (moments before the deadline....are you picturing the anticipation here) to increase our odds of winning. Being the good husband he is, he did.
About an hour later as I'm lying in bed, I hear Lee down the hall cackling! Then I get the text, "Did you see who won?". Sure enough it was Matthew (what are the odds of probably the only guy to enter, to actually win?).
We are looking forward to Claire taking some pictures of Matthew and Mary Stewart, but I thought I'd give you a peek.
Mary Stewart already adores the headband.
Thanks so much Claire, we can't wait for another give away!!!



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! you get also won a photo shoot with Claire!!! how exciting! i'm so jealous. MS looks adorable. give that slobber face a kiss from us!

    ReplyDelete