Monday, March 1, 2010

10,220 Days and Counting


Today is Matthew's 10,220th day of life, or his 28th birthday. Unfortunately Matthew had to travel for work this week and isn't here to celebrate today with Mary Stewart and me. However I do think he got to play golf which is always a bonus for him, and we got to finish off his birthday cake! Here is to celebrating my wonderful husband on his day...........
There are lots of reasons I celebrate you, here are a few:
I love that you love the Lord and that you chose me to be your wife. I love the way you get so silly with Mary Stewart and how you can out shop me, the way you are annoyingly good at any sport you pick up, that you allow me to be a stay at home mom. I love that you will take me on date nights and I love your buffalo chicken. I love that you have goals and that you love to cuddle. I love that you are a great provider and love the way you make me laugh too. I even love the way you budget and that you are so family oriented. I love that you are punctual and that you love the mountains. I love that you love history & architecture and that you are a dog lover. There are lots of things to love about you, but mostly I love that you love me!
I can't wait to spend your 20,000th day with you and look forward to the 1,000,000th day!
Happy Birthday Matthew!

1 comment: