Last week as I was waisting time on Facebook something ran through my news feed that caught my eye, "Have Ewe Heard?" I saw my friend Katy had signed up and I said what a fun free even on a Friday morning. So glad we made the drive to Chastain Park this morning. It was a beautiful day and a really great event. We enjoyed coffee and cookies for breakfast along with a few crafts and of course the SHEEP!!
This was Mary Stewart's first face painting and she loved it! I was shocked at how still she sat.
Great event sponsored by Trees Atlanta.
Mary Stewart showing off her "lamb" necklace she made (rather the sweet craft lady made).
Sadly the best picture of the Mary's!
Mary Stewart & Mary Francis wataching the sheep
The animals of the hour!
We enjoyed a walk around Chastain with Katy and Mary Francis and then playground time of course.
Yes, Anna Caroline was there! She spent most of her time in the stroller. As always she was a trooper.
Speaking of Anna Caroline, I'm overdue on someones birthday post!!!!
Cheer's to a great weekend!!





Atlanta always has fun things to do!!! That looked like such a great time. Miss ya & love ya!
ReplyDelete