Happy Birthday Anna Caroline!
Where has the past year gone? Anna Caroline continues to add such joy to our life!
We celebrated Anna Caroline with a few friends and cupcakes at the park one morning.
She enjoyed her cake!
When I took her for her 1 year check up she weighed 19.6 pounds (21% percentile) & 31 inches long (94% percentile). She still only has her 2 bottom teeth but I think I see one on top about to pop through. I am thankful she continues to be a great napper. We still have a short morning nap, long afternoon nap, and sleeping about 13 hours at night.
Anna Caroline is on the MOVE!!! She is quite speedy when it comes to crawling and LOVES to climb. She is so different from her sister in this aspect! Matt & I laughed the other night as we commented how adventurous she is. She is doing things Mary Stewart never dreamed of. Her personality is VERY fitting of her name sake, Maw Maw Anna and the red hair she shares with her daddy!
Though I am very much on my toes with her lately I wouldn't trade it for anything.
When I was pregnant I was worried if I would ever be able to love another child as much as I did Mary Stewart. It's amazing how God continues to grow your heart. I couldn't' imagine life without Anna Caroline. My heart overflows for her!




A year already!?! What precious little lady.
ReplyDelete